Friday, January 12, 2018

The Best Part

I love what I do!  Because of YOU I get to spread love and hope to those in need. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and generosity of our projects and this time is no different.  I asked (rather late, I might add) and YOU came through again.  Two ministries were blessed with your gifts. Mercy Pedalers and Father's Heart, both are street ministries that reach out to our homeless friends in the Sacramento area. Ready for the totals?

Scarves: 241
Hats: 52
Gloves: 17


Included in that bundle of love were 3 blankets and several hat/scarf and scarf/glove sets! There were  several kids hats and scarves so we shared them with The Mustard Seed School, (part of Loaves and Fishes) an elementary school for homeless kids.

 

My friend Sherril Hogue from The Fathers Heart


Robyne and Sister Libby




Coffee & supplies trailer

Inside view!

I am always blown away by your support for those organizations and causes that are near and dear to my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We will take a little break and have a new project in a few months.  In the meantime, please continue to follow us on Facebook, as I will keep you updated on other things.

Blessings,

Robyne


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, as we read every single one. If you have any questions regarding our projects, please leave a comment or send us an email at: Craft4change@hotmail.com