Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tie one on!

Thought that would get your attention!  But no, it isn't what you think it might be. 

I know that we are still working on "Cinderella's Closet" until February 10th, but if any of you are "spring cleaning" and have extra craft supplies that need a home, I can use them on another project. 

What I need in particular are any extra or gently used bows (the kind you get on gift baskets, gifts, etc.) or spools of ribbon.

My women's group at my church is paring up with Twin Lakes Food Bank by providing Easter Baskets for needy children.  I would like to make pretty bows to tie on the baskets once they are wrapped with cellophane.  If you would like to make some yourself, that would be great too!

If you would like to donate supplies, send me an email and I will make arrangements to get them from you. I would need them by March 5th.   Thank you ~~ Robyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, as we read every single one. If you have any questions regarding our projects, please leave a comment or send us an email at: Craft4change@hotmail.com