Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Scarf frenzy!!!

Wow!  What a fun night I had with the ladies of Bayside Church (Folsom Campus) on Monday!  They so graciously and generously created LOTS of scarves for Project 13:  "Stay Safe, Keep Warm".  There were between 60 - 70 women who attended and everyone was so nice. They used fleece fabric and did a "no sew" project...cut, fringe and tie!  It's that easy!  I haven't counted them yet, but it looks like a LOT!  Let's put it this way, there are two large bags full of beautiful scarves in my craft room.  I've included a "sneak peek" of a few of them in the photo collage. 

Pretty birthday cake, scarves and friends...what a great night! Thanks to Karla (bottom right pic)  for inviting me to this special event!

Oh, the cake? What a surprise they had for ME!  They heard that Craft 4 Change is about to turn three, and had a beautiful Birthday cake made just for the occasion.  I always remind myself of how blessed I am, and this goes to show you that God is good!  Thank you ladies of Bayside Church, it was a very special night.

Blessings,

 ~~ Robyne ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, as we read every single one. If you have any questions regarding our projects, please leave a comment or send us an email at: Craft4change@hotmail.com