Saturday, June 15, 2013

Project 11: Update

Hi everyone!!
I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful summer weather! Well, maybe not the hot, HOT days, but all of the other ones!  I have to confess, I have been enjoying it sooo much that I decided to give everyone a little summer surprise.  As my son says "Mommy, I have a prize for you!"  My "prize" for all of you is to have more time to enjoy the summer days AND still have time to work on this project! Before I tell you the "prize" I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you for your dedication to all of these projects.  You are all true Crafty Changers!

The deadline is now July 31st!  COMPLETE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, as we read every single one. If you have any questions regarding our projects, please leave a comment or send us an email at: Craft4change@hotmail.com